Battery for StaticZAP
DOWNLOAD PDF: Battery Removal & Disposal
The DF-ZAP04 Battery is a replacement part for the DF-EZAP StaticZAP (Sold Separately)
When the battery no longer holds a charge it is time to replace it.
• Refer to Dent Fix’s website, www.dentfix.com, to place your order for a new battery and obtain directions on how to return the old battery (DOWNLOAD HERE).
NOTE: The battery must be returned to Dent Fix Equipment for proper disposal, batteries cannot go in the garbage.
Battery Removal - DF-EZAP
DOWNLOAD PDF: BATTERY REMOVAL & DISPOSAL
Remove the battery as follows:
1. Turn off the compressed air.
2. CAUTION: To avoid electrical shock hazard insert the safety key into the battery jack and attach the trigger lockout clip behind the trigger.
3. Carefully squeeze tabs together and slide air nozzle off of the StaticZAP Anti-Static Device.
4. Using a pair of tweezers or pliers remove emitter pin from the pin holder, then through the outlet hole of the ionizer. Dispose of the emitter pin.
CAUTION: do not bend the pin holde
5. Remove the four (4) phillips head screws.
6. Lift the housing top up off of the air gun.
Caution: do not over-stretch wires when opening the housing.
7. Squeeze latch on the wire connector and pull the connector apart to disconnect
and remove the battery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Dent Fix website and databases are all intended to be used as a GUIDE ONLY - it is important to remember that the auto body professional performing the repair is in a position to thoroughly inspect, diagnose and identify the methodology and their unique cost of the vehicle damage repair.